“Communicative English is a sequential language, it is the particularly popular language for personal computer programmers because it is relatively small — it requires less memory than other languages.”
Course: COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH – Grammar Brush-up
Duration: 25 days – 1 hour – Monday to Friday – customize timing
- Verbs Tenses
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Passive and Active voice
- Prepositions – on, in, by etc;
- Phrase Prepositions: according to, in front of etc;
- Vocabulary: minimum 1,500 words (handout),
- Distinguish in word usage – all ready/ al ready/ altar/ alter and so on….
- Spell Check
- Homophone: words having the same sound as another but of diffeerent Meaning and spelling: example: Bear, Bare etc
- Phrasal Verbs/Idioms – example: blow out / put out etc;
- Pronunciation & silent words
- Picture Composition – sentence construction by looking at the picture
- Role Plays – situational conversation
- Presentation – to speak on a givan topic (2 minutes)
- Tips on how to improve hand writing
- General Letter writing
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Auxiliaries – Be, Have, Has Had, Would, Should Could Coouls, Do, Did, Does etc.
- Brushing-up General Knowledge.