What are the objectives of the course?
• Install and configure the development environment for developing and testing Angular applications.
• Create and execute Typescript programs using Typescript programming features such as basic types, classes, interface, functions, arrays, data types loops etc.
• Create and use components, Work with structural directives, and create custom directives.
• Write angular code using property binding, style binding, class binding and data binding in Angular applications.
• Implement event handling, custom events Event Emitters in angular applications.
• Work with built-in pipes provided by Angular, use built-in Directives and create custom pipes and directives.
• Create model driven forms; perform Form validations, create template driven forms.
• Implement routing in Angular applications, nested routes, routes with parameters
• Create and use Angular Services, create and consume Restful services using Http Client
What are the prerequisites of this course?
Who should take this course?
• Developers upgrading from AngularJS 1.x or above
What are the Key features of this course?
• Product design based on Industry requirements
• A set of hands-on exercises mapped to each topic
Which tools will be used during training?
• Browser – Mozilla Firefox, Visual studio Code , Node.js, NPM, AngularCLI, Angular
Introduction to Typescript and Angular
• Introduction to Typescript,
• Typescript Types, programming features such as variables, data types, functions, arrays, classes, interfaces, classes, functions.
• Setup the development environment for working typescript programs.
• Set up the development environment for working with Angular application.
• Install Visual studio Code IDE for developing Angular applications.
• Creating HelloWorld Angular applications. Understand the directories and files of Angular project
Angular Components and Modules
• Introduction to building blocks such as Angular Components and Modules.
• Creating and using components,
• Decorators in Angular, use of @component decorator, @component decorator properties such as template, templateUrl, styles & styleUrl,
• Registering components,
• Using @Input, and @Output.
• Introduction to Modules in Angular,
• Built-in modules of Angular,
• Use of @NgModule decorator, properties of @NgModule decorator.
• Creating custom modules and using them
Angular Directives and Pipes
• Introduction to Directives and its types. Working with Structural Directive – ngFor and ngIf. Use of
• Creating custom structural directive
• Working with built-in Attribute directives such as ng-Style and ng-Class.
• Creating and using Custom attribute directives.
• Introduction to built-in Pipes in Angular
• Creating and using custom pipe
Angular Bindings and Event handling
• Understanding various types of bindings in Angular,
• Property binding, class binding, style binding,
• One-way and two-way data binding,
• Event Bindings, Introduction to EventEmitters and using them.
Forms in Angular
• Creating Model driven forms ,
• Creating Template driven forms,
• Form validations
Routing in Angular Applications
• Routing in Angular,
• Creating and configuring Routes,
• Route parameters, RouterOutlet, RouterLink binding,
• app.router.ts file
Services in Angular, Dependency Injection, using HTTP Services
• Introduction to Service in Angular,
• creating Services, use of @Injectable Decorator,
• Injecting a Service,
• registering the service globally and at component level.
• HTTPClient class HttpClientModule
• Creating and Consuming an Restful API using angular-in-memory-web-api,
• Calling this service using HTTPClient-get , post