What are the objectives of the course?
• Design rich web pages using HTML tags and CSS.
• Use HTML to design the structure of Web pages using markup.
• Use various HTML elements such as Table, Lists, images and Forms.
• Use CSS language that describes the style of an HTML document.
• Use Bootstrap a front-end framework for faster and easier responsive web development
What are the prerequisites of this course?
• Basic computer science and programming basics knowledge will be enough to get started with this course.
• Graduate or post graduate students who are keen to learngow to design and develop web application using client front web technologies, framework & library.
Who should take this course?
• Anyone who aspires to learn the art of web development to make a career as Web Font-End Developer.
• Anyone who is enthusiastic to learn how to build web sites using HTMl, CSS, Bootstrap, client front end libraries or frameworks.
Configuration and Tools Requirements
• An online classroom should have system Visual Studio code, Web Browser: IE, Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox etc with latest version, Node.js, NPM, AngularCLI.
Hyper Text Mark-up Language (HTML) HTML5 -30 Hrs
• Introduction to HTML, Basic Structure of HTML Document, HTML Basic tags with its attributes – Headers, styles, paragraphs, quotations, colors, comments, images, links, lists, tables, Block-level Elements, iframes, HTML File Paths, HTML layouts, designing HTML forms
• HTML5 – HTML5 Introduction, HTML5 browser support, HTML5 New Elements, Create By –Surekha Y.P.
• HTML5 Semantics – article, aside, details, figcaption,figure,footer,header\ main,mark,nav,section summary,time,
• HTML Graphics – HTML Canvas and HTML SVG
• HTML Media – audio and video
• HTML APIs – HTML Geolocation, HTML Drag/Drop, HTML Web Storage, Web Workers
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) -24 hrs
• Introduction to CSS, CSS Syntax, CSS Colors, CSS Backgrounds, CSS Borders, CSS Margins, CSS Padding, CSS Height/Width, CSS Box Model
• CSS Outline, CSS Text, CSS Fonts, CSS Icons,CSS Links, CSS Lists, CSS Tables, CSS Display
• CSS Inline-block CSS Float , CSS Align, CSS Opacity, CSS Navigation Bar, CSS Dropdowns
• CSS Image Gallery, CSS Forms, CSS Website Layout
• CSS Rounded Corners, CSS Border Images, CSS Backgrounds, CSS Colors, CSS Gradients
• CSS Text Effects, CSS Web Fonts, CSS 2D Transforms, CSS 3D Transforms, CSS Transitions, CSS Animations
• CSS Tooltips, CSS Style Images, CSS Buttons, CSS Pagination, CSS Multiple Columns • CSS User Interface, CSS Variables, CSS Flexbox
• objects, strings , arrays, JS Date, JS Math, JS Conditions , JS loops, let
• JS Object definitions, properties and methods, constructors
• JS HTML DOM – DOM Introduction, DOM Methods, DOM Document, DOM Elements, DOM CSS, Dom Events and DOM Nodes CSS Responsive Web Design
• JS Ajax – AJAX Introduction, AJAX XMLHttp, AJAX Request, AJAX Response, AJAX ASP
BootStrap-4 – 20 Hrs
• Introduction to BS4, BS4 Grid Basic, BS4 Typography, BS4 Colors, BS4 Images,
• BS4 Tables, BS4 Jumbotron, BS4 Alerts, BS4 Buttons, BS4 Button Groups, BS4 Badges
• BS4 Progress Bars, BS4 Spinners, BS4 Pagination,
• BS4 List Groups, BS4 Cards, BS4 Dropdowns, BS4 Collapse,
• BS4 Navs, BS4 Navbar, BS4 Tooltip
• BS4 Forms, BS4 Inputs, BS4 Input Groups, BS4 Custom Forms, BS4 Carousel , BS4 Modal,BS4 Popover,
• BS4 Flex, BS4 Media Objects
• Bootstrap Grid System – BS4 Stacked/Horizontal, BS4 Grid XSmall and Small, BS4 Grid Medium , BS4 Large
JQuery – 22 Hrs
• Introduction to JQuery, jQuery Syntax, jQuery Selectors, jQuery Event handling
• jQuery Effects – jQuery Fade, jQuery Animate, jQuery Hide/Show, jQuery stop()
• jQuery functions – text(), html(), and val(), append(), after(), before(),remove()